My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm a Big Girl! (slideshow)

Amelia is growing before my eyes. This weekend we put her in her high chair so she can be at eye level with us at mealtimes. I've included a slideshow of her first uses in the chair. It's Chicco and has I think 7 different heights and three different seat positions. It also has wheels so we can wheel her around the hardwood floors. And it folds up... taking up only 7" of width space. Enjoy the slideshow. (If it doesn't appear, then click on the box that reads "view all images")





Also, I couldn't resist taking this picture... my two girls asleep on the floor. :)


More to come!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Holly, she just keeps getting cuter! What a smile!

M said...

How fun! She is getting so big! Love the pic of your two girls sleeping!

Loves!

jenthomas said...

Look at your two babes! How precious, great pic.