My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Little Hula Girl

Last October (2008), Amelia's grandparents (Rake) went to Hawaii for a week. When they got back, they gave her the following: a mumu, two t-shirts and a hula outfit. One of the t-shirts she has since grown out of and the mumu she can't quite fit in yet. But she can fit into this:




The middle picture is definitely my favorite. Oh and you've got to see how well she hula's and walks:



On the house front... the permits came in, the trusses have been ordered and all we can do is wait. Oh yes, Amelia had her 9 month check up. She weighs 18.3 pounds and is 26.5" tall. Until next time! Loves from Amelia.

2 comments:

Mama Crochets said...

How adorable! Amelia is the cutest little hula girl ever! =D

M said...

Maybe it's a good thing that I don't live closer because I would probably EAT YOUR BABY!! Eek! Could she get any cuter??

Loves!!