My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Out of Curiosity...

This seems viral... but a couple of friends of mine wanted to know who reads this blog. I've had over 10,000 hits over the past year and then some. So if you would be so kind and do me the honors... would you please post a comment on the blog, so I know who's reading. You don't have to tell me your name, but I just wanted to know who pops on. Write your comment and then if you don't have an account, then click on the button next to "anonymous". Thanks!

13 comments:

Olivia said...

I'm here!

Liz said...

I check out your blog a couple times a month :)

jenthomas said...

Just me :) Your cuz-in-law

Kate said...

I always check in on here. It's easier (and more personal I think) than BabyCenter. Plus, how can you resist that angelic little face??

Annie said...

You know I'm around for my Amelia fix!!!! Love the spaghetti night pictures! Now I want some spaghetti!! (not as bad as monty though!)

Loves!

jill said...

I'm here too - you and I "met" in a message board group on FF early last spring. I used the name "Amaira" at the time and shortly after that my subscription ran out. I never got enough hope back to actually renew it.

I've been following your blog ever since - Amelia is too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly and Amelia I look when I can I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

hi it's me again Becky i forgot to leave my name.

Brooke said...

Me! I do at times. I agree with Kate about the Baby Center thing. I dont get one much these days, no time and I can just check blogs to get caught up.

jlmishler said...

ahhh finally made it on here...but im here too!!!

Fran said...

I read your blog all the time, its the only way I get to see my little cousin and how she is growing, love it.
Your cousin Francie AltBahr

Anonymous said...

shelly blog stalks u holly

Howard Happenings said...

I read, I read!!!!

Holly H