My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

American Idol Amelia

So my little Amelia is giving those American Idol singers a run for their money. She's currently practicing her vocals so she can woo Randy, Paula and Simon. Here's a little snippet of her vocals. Tell me if you think she's the next Kelli Clarkson or Carrie Underwood.


In other news... we're getting ready to move from the Staybridge Suites into our new digs in Troutdale. We move in on Thursday, knock on wood. We also get a whole bunch of rental furniture which includes kitchen stuff, linens and more. It should be an interesting few months. Plus we also got word that they're starting the demolition on the house. The structural engineer wanted to see behind some of the sheetrock, so when Brad went to the house today, Amelia's room is all torn apart. However, the wall with "Are You My Mother?" is still standing, but who knows, that may have to go. But we're requesting the contractors save that wall so we don't have to repaint that.

On a lighter note, I am watching Amelia bounce up and down getting closer to the coffee table. I guess she's done playing with the box we gave her and the little dog Karlie gave to her at the bowling alley.

More to come!

5 comments:

Annie said...

That is hilarious. Darby has been doing that too lately! They must have gotten bit by the American Idol bug!! Haha too funny!
Good luck with the move and I hope they can salvage that painted wall for Amelia's new nursery.

lovies,
Annie

Anonymous said...

Not sure that was the best song for ya dawg - but I'm feelin' it!
You're through to next birthday!

hugs, Bruce

jlmishler said...

Oh american idol bug...Amelia wold so win!!!
Good luck on the move tomorrow. im hoping they can keep the "Are you my mother" wall...and may the reconstruction of your house be quicker and smoother in the next few months. K is kicking and she is saying...Im almost here Amelia!! So take care and hopefully everything and everyone will be settled soon. Take care! loves
J and K

M said...

HA HA HA HA!

I'll have to flap my arms to see if that helps me at all...

Too fun!! Thanks for sharing this!

Kraftychik said...

LOL How cute!