My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pat-A-Cake!

So, tomorrow we're moving... so my time online is short. But I wanted to leave you with another video of Amelia to keep you happy...

Also, wanted to let you know my pal, Bruce Murdock with K103 radio put Amelia practicing for American Idol on the radio this morning. I was at work, but apparently, it was on around 7am. I am hoping to get an air check of the segment and will post when I can. :) Until next time....

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Ahhh!!! SO adorable!! Happy Moving Day, hope all goes well!! XXOO~K&D

M said...

The cuteness of that child makes my heart want to burst!

What talent - clapping while chewing on your thumb? Brilliant!

Good luck with the move!

Loves!

Mama Crochets said...

Yay! *claps* Oh, I can do it too! Woot! A taught me how! She's so smart! =D

A is seriously a cutie! I can't wait to capture moments like this with J! =D