My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Cruisin'

Here's some video of Amelia cruisin' around!



Also of note, Amelia loves to dance. She does this little shimmy shimmy with her shoulders. It's too cute. Last night I caughter her doing the "snake". It's so funny to watch her dance from the back. She loves grooving to tunes on the tv. Amelia has also taken to opening her mouth and blowing air into Emmy's face so Emmy can smell her breath. I think it's just too funny. And, there's more! Yesterday, we went out to a late lunch with Grandpa Bill. I had a lemonade and Amelia had a straw. I put her straw into my drink and she started sipping my lemonade! The first time she got something, she was surprised and her nose puckered up because of the sourness of the drink. But then she loved drinking my lemonade and kept slurping it up. Too cute!

Brad was too sweet yesterday. He made the comment that he wishes Amelia would stay this age for awhile. It's great. Amelia is so interactive now. Brad also like teaching her things. He loves that she says "uh-oh" all the time. I love it! I'm just gushing over my little munchkin, I know... but she's just so loveable and hug-able.

Oh another cute thing... it's in the 80s here and all Amelia wants is her blanket. She likes to be covered by it. Looks like she's going to be like Mommy and always chilly and needs a blanket! Hee hee hee!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

aww...that is too cute!!! What a sweetie!

Annie said...

What a BIG girl!!!

Sharon said...

Holly, what a darling little girl!!! Talked to your mom the other day for the first time in years, and find out you're a mom! Congratulations. Amelia is sooo cute! Drop me a note at solson40@comcast.net.