My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Updates...

As promised... here is the video of Amelia eating on her own. She uses the fork really well. She's even trying to put the food on the fork by stabbing it or by using her finger to put it on.




Here are a few pictures of our house. (click on the photo to make it bigger)

This is the new shower with it partially tiled. I politely asked the tile guy to step out of my shower so I could take this picture.


Here's another shot with better lighting.


Here's a shot of our new vanity. Before it was oak and honey colored and four inches lower. Now it's this and I am darn proud of it!


Here's another shot of our lovely vanity sink area.


And here's our house with a new roof and gutters.

1 comments:

Olivia said...

While I can't watch videos at work, I wanted to say that your bathroom looks beautiful already! How exciting!