My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray

We.Are.In.Our.New.Old.House. Waking up in the house was devine. Going up and down our old stairs simply marvelous. It almost brought tears to my eyes. Not to mention, I got a great deal on our cable/internet/phone package. We get it all for $119 for two years, plus HBO for two years and DVR for a year. Much better than the package they first offered us. I asked to speak to "loyalty" or "retention" because Verizon's FIOS is in our area. They better make us a good deal. Hee hee hee! Oh, did I mention that our house has air conditioning? It's gonna be a hot one today.

So, Amelia got to sleep in her own room last night in the pack and play. I wouldn't say it was a restful night's sleep. She would whimper in her sleep quite a lot. I guess it's gonna take some time to get used to the new surroundings. In any case, love the house. Will post pictures once things are situated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good, you have HBO. Now you can watch True Blood. Yay!

--Tracey