My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

We're walking!

What a huge day! Amelia is officially a walker. She took 5 big girl steps today. Three trying to get to mommy and two trying to walk to Daddy. The set up... Daddy was eating an apple and Amelia loves to eat apples. As Daddy was finishing up the apple, I asked if I could feed her some. I used the apple to get Amelia to walk to me... and low and behold, she took three solid steps before she held on to my legs. It was truly amazing. Daddy did the same thing and Amelia took two steps before holding on to Daddy's legs. Our little girl is growing up. I am so happy that she did it in our house and not the rental. I just knew she was waiting to get into her home to walk. :) Good times!

3 comments:

Mel said...

CONGRATS, she's now a BIG GIRL!! also that it's in her HOME!

Kate said...

Yay Amelia! Watch out Momma...here comes trouble! :o)

Mama Crochets said...

Yay Amelia!! What a big girl! =D Holls, yer gonna have to watch out ... now that she knows how to do it, you'll never get a moments rest! =D