My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Family Affair

Today after I got home from work, Brad, Amelia and I set out to work on the shed. Decked in our best painting gear, we painted the trim and the door to the shed. Amelia had fun... at first... but I don't know if she's earning her keep. Amelia fell asleep on the job!




Here are some pictures from Steve and Laura's birthday themed Oktoberfest.

Deanna & Daphne

Aubrey, Brad & Amelia

Steve, Aubrey & Amelia

6 comments:

M said...

What a lazy butt! I'd fire her! Ah, but she is so cute! Ok, don't fire her! Give her a raise and a corner office.

Loves!

Kate said...

Awwww...little worker bees need naps! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Who is that handsome guy with paint can?

Anonymous said...

I don't see mommy in any of the pictures! Did she really work or was it just Amelia and daddy busting out the paint??? LOL

Becky

jlmishler said...

Oh sweet amelia!!! She makes me smile! Loves!

Mel said...

Her 1st Octoberfest! awwwwwwww!!!
First of many! Sleeping on the job alright, 2 cute, why work when u r that cute?
XXOO-Mel