My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Amelia's first blog post

So, it's been awhile since I last posted. There's really nothing new to report. Amelia keeps getting bigger. She's now more than 14 pounds and we've retired the size 1-2 diapers. She's now wearing a size 2 full time! Ugh! She's getting so big so quickly. One thing I've noticed is that Amelia is getting way more vocal... often times "shouting" in the middle of the night. And boy, is that loud coming over the monitor. For instance, right now she's "shouting" at me to pick her up off of her activity mat. Ah yes, last night was an interesting night. She woke up at 3am to eat, then nodded off to sleep. Then at 4am, she woke up again and was bright eyed and bushy tailed. She didn't want to eat. All she wanted to do is play and talk. So from 4-4:40am we were playing in the nursery. After that, she grew sleepy and we went back to bed. Then at 5:30am she decided it was time to eat again. Mind you, I had to work at 7am this morning. Ugh! I am draggin' today! We're still waiting for that first tooth to pop out. She's droolin' like a mad woman. Other than that... here are some random pictures. :)




And here is a picture of the painted shed. It was another family affair... me, Brad, Amelia and Brad's parents, Bill and Evelyn.

cvb l;;;
;plokjh90uiuukilnnhm uyu

The above text (if you could call it that) would be Amelia's first blog entry. Let me translate for you... ahem... "Mommy, please get off the computer and change my very stinky diaper."

And with that... until next time!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh Holly-Amelia is getting so big! I love the pictures of her when she was first born compared to now! She looks so precious!!

jlmishler said...

Did she really used to be that small??? Wow! YAY for A!!! Loves! J and K