My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Amelia's new friend

Here are a couple of photos taken of Amelia over the weekend and then some. Amelia found a new friend at the bowling alley. One of the guys who is on Brad's team, Logan, has a daughter, Audrey. On Friday the two girls met and had fun playing together. Believe it or not, Audrey is only 3 days older than Amelia. However Audrey's daddy is big and tall. And before you ask... yes, Amelia matched Daddy that night at the bowling alley. I also gave Amelia my old cell phone that doesn't work. She loves it! I can't get her off of the phone now! Yesterday, I snapped some photos of Amelia playing in the pillows on our bed. I know that one of them is really fuzzy, but I had to add it because she was having a great time playing and you can see her smiling really big in that fuzzy picture! Anyway, enjoy!

3 comments:

jlmishler said...

Super cute! Amelia would make a very convincing candy model! i want chocolate now! hehehe im kidding. Loves! J and K

Kelli said...

I ABSOLUTELY love the picture of her in her doggy bath towel- OMG- how incredibly adorable! Great pics, Momma! :)

Mel said...

oh the doggy bath towel..ewww.sooo precious!! make it a wall poster ;p))