My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another milestone... or two... (video)

Amelia keeps achieving milestone after milestone. This past weekend, she finally found her feet and toes, as she keeps inserting them in her mouth. Her second milestone is the fact that she is no longer a "gummy girl". Much to Mommy's dismay, Amelia's first tooth has popped. It's her bottom right tooth. I can see it just starting to emerge, but I really know it's there when I run my finger over the gum. I felt the tooth yesterday evening. So far, she's been a good sport. Every once in awhile she'll get fussy... but we all know it will pass.




2 comments:

Annie said...

Way to go Amelia! A tooth!! And that video is just adorable, I love her little red dress!!! Loves Annie (&Darby too!)

Kelli said...

Yea! Feeties! (ok, u can totally tell I have a baby-when I start using baby talk in adult conversations! LOL) And a 1st tooth- HOW EXCITING Amelia!! XXOO~ K&D