My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Audry, Amelia & Obama

This past weekend, we spent some time at Grandma & Grandpa Rake's house. We also got to see cousin Audry, Uncle Chris and Aunt Jenny. Audry and Amelia had a great time riding in the Radio Flyer wagon. In addition, they both had fun waiting for daddy and grandpa to finish getting their hair cut. Enjoy the pictures and the video.




Also... Amelia wanted to show off her vote for President of the United States... care of Anne O.! Thanks Anne!

And one more thing... here's a picture of Amelia's latest art project she did at daycare. She's becoming quite the artist!


4 comments:

jlmishler said...

First, cute art work! YAY for her daycare! Second, love the Obama onesie! So jealous!!! And third, look how well she is sitting up! I love this girl, she makes me smile! K cant wait to meet her! Loves J and K

Kelli said...

I think she's getting bigger every time I see a new picture of her!! Delaney did that SAME artwork (Mommy helped) for the gparents for Thanksgiving!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the turkey art....I think I will steal the idea !!

Holly H

Kelli said...

Amelia, give your Mommy a big hug from me & my momma today for her bday!! XXOO- Delaney :)