My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another graduation...

Yep, another sign that Amelia is growing and thriving... she graduated from her size 2 diapers and is now in size 3! Wish they could stay tiny for a little longer.

Not much going on here. We're just getting ready to go see Papa and Grammy for Christmas. It will be Amelia's second trip on a plan. Will post more on how she does on this trip. Now we're just waiting for the arctic front. It's supposed to dump about a half a foot of snow here, followed by an ice storm, with our area being the last to warm up. Needless to say, if it's really bad outside, I am NOT going into work tomorrow. I hope they close the call center down tomorrow. I love being home in a nice warm house watching all the TV people work. :)

Just checked in on the napping Amelia. She was upset that I put her down in her crib that she snatched and yanked the blanket that hangs over her crib railing and has that all disheveled.

Will try to snap more pictures of Amelia and post them...

((HUGS)) to Monty. Yo, hope I get that VM or email real soon!

0 comments: