My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

2 Year Check up

Just wanted to hop on really quickly. Took Amelia last week to her 24 month check up. She's doing great! She's 33.5", 23 pounds 11 ounces and has a head circumference of 49 cm. She got two shots... I forgot which ones... one was a prevnar added booster, I know that for sure. She doesn't like her doctor, but loves mine!

On another note... there's no more green bedroom. I have started fixing up Amelia's new room. Hopefully I'll complete it by mid July so she can move in - in the smack dab middle of the summer with the sun coming in and the heat index high (room faces due west). LOL...

Until next time...

PS In the third trimester!!!!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay for A's 2yr check-up!!!! I can't wait to see pics of her new room! WOOHOOO for 3rd trimester!!! I am getting so excited for you!