My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Munchkin!

Our sweet little Amelia is two years old! Yikes! I can't believe it! Two short years ago, I was in the hospital holding my precious little baby who I had dreamed about for years. Now she's a lean, mean, running machine pushing ALL of Mommy and Daddy's "buttons." But no matter what, she's a sweet little girl.

We had a great little birthday party for her yesterday. Grandma, Grandpa, MoMo, Faux Pa, Grandma Nancy, Grandpa Jack, Uncle Chris, Aunt Jenny, Cousin Audry, Troy, Jen, Kendyl, Auntie Tracey and Uncle Eugene all made it out. We had a BBQ in the rain (thank goodness for a tent) and had delicious food, cake and ice cream. Amelia had fun playing with her friends and was barely seen because she was so busy.

She made out like a bandit... a highlight is the new toy box Grandpa Jack made for her. I will have to take a picture of it and post it. Tell me if we should stain it or just put a varnish on it. In addition, she got a swing, booster seat, books, washable art supplies, a sleeping bag, more books, clothes, cars, an Elmo toddler bed and bedding, toys, toys and more toys. :)

Below are some photos of the day.

1 comments:

Kate said...

Ok, so I'm a little late but...

Happy Birthday Amelia!!!!