My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Let's all exercise!

So this was fun...
The other night I was lying on the couch watching TV when Munchkin #2 decided to do some aerobics... or maybe it was zoomba classes.



So I went to the doctor this past Tuesday. I had to see a diabetes nutritionist because my second hour blood draw came back 5 points too high. Five points! In any case, it could be worse. I just have to modify my diet - just count the carbs. Eh, it's only for another two months, so it will be just fine. I know I'm okay with processing food... I mean look at me! LOL.

I go back in on Wednesday for an ultrasound. I sweet talked my doctor in ordering me another one! :) I am so devious. Then I go in for my next OB appointment on July 8... every two weeks!!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe how close you are getting! I am afraid I'm going to fail my GT test too...but we will see. I should probably start watching what I eat, but I figure I will do that when she gets here and get my body back down to a 'normal' size.