My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Belly Pics, Shower & Non related baby stuff

Just wanted to let you know that I put a new belly pic on line. It's my 29week shot. I can't believe that I am in my 30th week!

So, I participated in an online baby shower with one of the buddy groups I participate in. Take a look at what I received. I got a package of onsies, Are You My Mother?, The Alphabet Book and The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss. My online secret shower buddy was good to me. The book comes just in time because I am going to draw the little birdie from Are You My Mother on the nursery wall.

Unrelated baby news... Brad and I finally bought a kitchen table. We got it from JC Penney. Monday and Tuesday night I sat on the floor assembling the chairs. And last night Brad helped me finish those chairs (putting on the seats) and we both worked on assembling the table. I've attached a picture of the new table. I'm quite excited to try it out! Gone is the card table. Now we feel like adults with real furniture!

That's it for now. Take care!

3 comments:

hollyli said...

Hi Holly Munckin.....I love your Blog....Since I was never pregnant, I feel like I am going through all those changes with you. I wish I did not live so far away.....I cannot wait to see you and touch that belly of yours. I am looking forward to seeing Tracey, Nancy and Christine again. I still cannot believe I am going to be a grandmother. I just cannot wait to hold her. Your new kitchen set is really nice and it fits so well in your nook. I am happy you are feeling well. I love you Holly and give my love to Brad. Love Michangelo or otherwise known as "Mom".

jenthomas said...

so, They have to know you are expecting now at work, right? Your table looks great. Just wait until you have greasy slimy hand prints all over it though, oh yes and don't forget the licking and kissing of glass. That is a kid all time favorite :). You look great! Not long now!

Yo said...

Hi Holly! I love the online shower idea! So cute! I have to tell you, DH's and my farvorite book is "Are You My Mother"!!! I bought it for DH's birthday last year because he had mentioned it so many times! It's so cute that you are going to paint the baby bird in the nursery. Our favorite ine is, "You are not my mother, you are a SNORT." :-) Anyways, hope you're hanging in there. The new belly pics are fantastic - you are beautiful! xoxo Yo!