My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

My Baby is Mooning You!

You just gotta love the every two week appointments! Went in for a check up today. The munchkin is doing well. Her heartbeat is steady at around 140-150 bpm. Since I am on the doctor rotation, I got Dr. Oscar Polo, the only male doctor in the practice. I am hoping that he's not on call when I go into labor. While he's nice, I like my doctor the best! That would be Dr. Desiree Bley. I've gained two pounds in two weeks and my belly hasn't grown at all! Imagine that. I asked Dr. Polo how the munchkin is situated. He felt around my belly and says the head is down and the butt is up on my right side. So... if you were to take a look at my belly progression pictures, that means the munchkin is mooning you! She's already got a sense of humor! But the orientation makes sense, as whenever she has the hiccups, I always feel it on the right side.

That's about it. Until next time...

2 comments:

Yo said...

Holly!
So funny! You tell your little one that she can moon me as much as she wants! Thanks again for EVERYTHING - you've been such a source of support for me. xoxo Yo!

M said...

Ok... so when I read your comment about being mooned I was sipping diet coke and I'm pretty sure a little bit came out my nose...
glad to know your little one already has an attitude ;)

Can't believe she is almost here!

Loves!

Monty