My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Marvin K. Mooney

After laying on the floor for about an hour, Marvin K. Mooney is the first character in the Munchkin's nursery. He stands about three feet high and is right by the baby's crib and underneath the light switch by the door. Amazingly, it didn't take me hours to draw him. I took some pictures... they've been "enhanced" so you can see the pencil lines. After looking at the pictures, I decided Marvin was a little too fat, so I slimmed him down. However, I didn't take pictures of the slimmer Marvin. I guess you'll have to wait until he's painted in to see the lighter and most likely 10 pounds lighter Marvin! Also attached is a picture of Marvin that I took from the book. Enjoy! More to come...




1 comments:

jenthomas said...

I think it looks great! I can't wait to see the whole thing done!