My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Amelia is sound asleep in her crib right now... so I have some time to update the blog with new pictures! Today Eugene came over and took some photos of Amelia. They look really good on the small screen (the camera LCD)! While not the perfect model, Amelia did really well. She nursed once and a wet back drop twice, but she other than that, she was terrific. Thank goodness it was at the very end when the "dam broke". Now I've got to take the curtain to the dry cleaner!

Here's a picture of my little "SUV" asleep at the pump!

And here she is wide awake and sitting up!


Here's my "Little Firecracker". She got the onsie from Jack and Nancy. On the sleeve it says My First Fourth. However, this Little Firecracker looks a bit tired.


We'll see later on how she does with the loud firecrackers tonight. She woke up a few nights ago to the loud thunder, so, I am not too sure how tonight is going to be.

0 comments: