My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm a growing girl!

Mommy weighed Amelia today on the home scale... and boy has she grown! She weighs a whopping 10 pounds 3 ounces! She's a growing girl! Mommy must be doing something right. Remember, she started our at 6 pounds 8 ounces... and dropped to her lowest weight of 5 pounds 13 ounces... and she's only 6 1/2 weeks old! Wow!

This past weekend Mommy, Daddy and Amelia went to a BBQ and there she met Tiago, Becky and Tony's little boy. He is 3 months old. Here are a few pictures. click on the pics to make them bigger.





This is a picture of Amelia sleeping in her crib with her sleeper on last night. She had just gotten a bath. Oh and she is now enjoying bathtime.



Here is a picture of Amelia wearing a kitty outfit from Barbara and Arthur, our cruise buddies!


4 comments:

jlmishler said...

I <3 Amelia and Holls! Once again love the hair and Tiego is getting so big. He must have been about 2 weeks when I saw him right? I love the sleeper and her cute kitty outfit. What a doll!!!! XOXO

Mama Crochets said...

She is just so precious! I love her little kitty outfit!

Where's Domo? said...

Awww, babies are so much fun!

I'd like to invite you to participate in my blog. Hope to see you there!

M said...

I am melting over those pics... I could kiss her cheeks off!

Oooh! LOVE the hair! I'm thinking about going shorter too...