My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

What a visit... so far!

Amelia and I are still in Florida. But every day we have been keeping busy. On Saturday, we saw Uncle Ronny. On Sunday, Poppee came home for a brief visit and Amelia got to meet her cousin Gabe. Today we had our 4 generation picture taken. It looks fantastic. I'll share when we get them back... in a few weeks. Tomorrow we see Holly's Great Aunt and Uncle... Amelia's Great Great Aunt Shirley and Uncle Stanley. Then on Wednesday, Poppee will be coming back home... maybe... for another short visit. On Thursday it's our last day here. :( But we're keeping busy and I am taking LOADS of pictures!

Thanks for keeping up and checking in!

2 comments:

Yo said...

Holly - so glad you're having such a great visit. Love the idea of a 4 generation pic...can't do that in a lot of families! Yes, would LOVE to see the pictures AND any advice on travelling with babies! I'd love to get our LO (and me!) in practice early so we don't end up at home too much! Thanks for your comments about my belly - can't believe I'll be 18 weeks this Friday! Hugs to you and Amelia! xoxo Yo!

Kelli said...

Holls glad to hear that you and Amelia are enjoying your time down in FL. Sounds like Amelia has taken this whole traveling thing in stride! Such a natural! :)
Can't wait to see pic's and hear more about the trip when you return. Until then, emjoy your time w/ family!