My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Three S's

Thank you to all who helped try and figure out ways to get Amelia to stop crying and sleep. After chatting with my OB about it (she has 3 of her own) she told me about the three S's... swaddle, sway (side to side) and shhh-ing. It worked! So now we swaddle Amelia tightly every night and she's been sleeping up to four hours at a time.

As for my post partum appointment, I'm all healed! Yippee!

More to come...

4 comments:

jlmishler said...

I'll have to remember the 3 S's. Sweet about the healing ;-)

jenthomas said...

Those are wonderful things. They really do work too. I used those on mine as well. I am so glad she is sleeping again and you are doing well. Keep up the great work!

M said...

Yay for being all healed!! So glad the 3 S's worked for calming baby Amelia down!

Oh, and Hi back ;)

Yo said...

Yay for the 3 S's! I had heard that too but forgot and only remembered the swaddle! Love the new blog pic - little Amelia is so darling! Glad you're fully healed now! Sending love to you! xoxo Yo!