My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

The Dr. Seuss Nursery!

Work has officially begun on the nursery! Woo hoo! This past weekend I primed the walls, stripping away the hideous primary yellow color from the walls. Next up, painting the walls a softer yellow. On one wall (the one with the closet) it will be stripes of pale yellow, light purple and aqua. My friend Christine will be over to help with the painting. Once that is done, I will draw Dr. Seuss characters on the wall and when my mom comes out at the beginning of May, she will paint in the characters. So things are moving along!

Here are a few pictures of the before and during process:





Keep checking in... as I will post pictures of the nursery process!

3 comments:

jenthomas said...

Can't wait to see your progress, I am sure it will look great. That yellow was pretty intense, who would want to look at that all day, I think I would get woozy in there. :)

Kelli said...

I can't wait to see the end result. I am sure it will look absolutely amazing!! Have a great time decorating and enjoy urself babe! :)

Mel said...

how exciting!! this is the FUN PART!! Love Dr. Suess!! Go Holls go, go Holls go!! I'll check out your registry this weekend, I was in BRUS the other day and bought some cute stuff, hard to stop myself, it's all too cute! Can't wait to see the final pix too, oh that website you sent was fab, the pony setting was precious!