My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Well, we had our first birthing class yesterday. It was 2 hours of learning. We're doing the Bradley Method. There are a total of four couples in our 10 week class. We learned about exercising (kegels, stretching, relaxation) and proper nutrition (got eat more greens!) last night. We even got sent home with exercises that Brad has to help me do. I'm excited because I've always wanted to give birth naturally, or at least try. Brad is such a trooper and he's hoping that the classes will open his eyes as to what comes next in the pregnancy. Nothing much to report other than that. I'll continue to let you know what we learn in the class.

Now on the other hand, the Munchkin continues to get more and more active as the days pass by. I was sitting at work and I could see her moving underneath my sweater. She's kicking me almost constantly (right now) and the weirdest feeling kicks are when she gets me on the side. Sometimes I want to shout out in surprise at where she's getting me. She's a strong little girl.

So, if you've looked at my ticker above, I passed the 100 day mark! 99 days and counting. I can't believe how quickly things are moving. Well, hope everyone is doing well. I'll have to have Brad take another picture of me tomorrow at 26 weeks because I think my belly is getting bigger. In fact, my belly button is starting to pop out! Yikes!

1 comments:

jenthomas said...

My you have a quick fast labor. I am glad you are enjoying your class. We did the two long weekends rather than spreading it out. Sometimes I think taking in a little at a time would have been better. You look great (well, at least your belly does :0>) Souds like she is keeping you busy being active. You are almost there!