My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Nursery & Belly Shots

First things first... I have added 27w & 28w belly progression shots to the slide show. Sorry that I didn't post it any earlier. I have been very busy with work and trying to figure out what I am doing before they cut all ties and let me loose on those Sprint customers! So those pictures are there for you to enjoy (Yo... that means you!). See slide show below.

Second... step 2 in the nursery decor has been completed! On Monday, Christine, came over to paint the stripes on the wall. A few weeks prior, Brad and I worked on taping the wall for Christine, so all she had to do is paint! I love the colors. Unfortunately, the light purple doesn't show up very well in the pictures... but it's purple! I've attached several photos. Next step is to get the furniture moved in and then I can start drawing on the walls (that's step 3). Step four is to paint the Dr. Seuss characters on the wall... that's mom's job. She'll be here in about a month to do that. So I've got to start getting busy!


Taped room


Emmy helping


The first purple stripes


Christine painting


Striping complete!



Third... our classes birthing classes are going well. I feel like I am learning a lot and am less apprehensive about giving birth. I know I can do this.

Fourth... the little munchkin appears to be stretching out a lot in my tummy. It's very uncomfortable, but hey, what can you do. In fact, I think she likes the chocolate shake that I just had from Burger King... as she is kicking and punching me. Don't worry, I put protein powder in it just to make it healthy.... mmmm!

Other than that, just plugging and chugging away. Soon my work will know I'm pregnant. I wanted to wait until I graduated from training. I found out that the other pg girl in another training class got let go yesterday. That's most unfortunate. But it seems like everyone likes me there. Some people want me in Rep Assist (that's where I help fellow co-workers) and others want me in Advantage (that's where we try to upsell people's phone services). Apparently, I have a great attitude and voice for Advantage. I just hope that I can move somewhere where I don't have to take billing calls all day long. Oh well...

My next OB appointment is on April 2. I meet with the CNM (midwife)... as I am now on "rotating doctor" mode. I won't see my OB until the end of April. Hope everyone else is well!

2 comments:

jenthomas said...

What I want to know is how can anyone not tell you are pregnant by now? Granted I am seeing your belly uncovered, but you are definatley showing. Your nursery looks great. I can't wait to see it all done. I am sure it will look great! Good luck with your job. They will be crazy not to keep you on. Take care and keep healthy!

Kelli said...

Hey Holls!
I've missed you on the blog- just been Holly and i this week on there. Glad to hear that things are going well w/ work, the baby, birthing classes etc. The room is looking GOOD. I can't wait to see the "finished" product! :) And of course..LOVE the belly shots! You look so adorable!
I (WE on the blog) Miss you!
Talk to you soon hon!!