My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Let Mommy Sleep!

Well folks... here I am at 25 weeks! I'm now going into my 26th week and only have about 14 more to go. I can't believe how incredibly fast it is going. Tonight Brad is going to take a belly picture, so hopefully I will have another one to add to the list. I think my belly is growing. I know that I've gained 10 pounds since the pregnancy started. I've got about another 20 to go. Yikes!

Last night the munchkin was on the move. She was so active after dinner and it didn't stop. I think she missed Daddy. He was out bowling (weekly bowling league). I think the munchkin missed him so much that she was practicing her bowling approach and throw inside my tummy. I could feel her twisting and turning inside. From the outside I could see my stomach roll. Emmy even got in the action by placing her head on my belly. I went to bed, but couldn't sleep because she was moving around so much. But my tiredness got the better of me and I finally fell asleep. I think she did, too.

Not much else to report here. The Target baby registry is complete. However, I'm still working on the Babies R Us registry. But that's almost done. I think I have a few more little items to go here and there. But for the most part it's complete.

Next week, I go in for my ultrasound. I'll also do my Gestational Diabetes test at that time so hopefully by next Wednesday the results will be in and my doctor can go over it with me.

0 comments: