My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Third Trimester & a Foot

Today I went in for my regular OB appointment. All is well! I am officially in my third-trimester now. According to the doctor's chart, I have gained 8 pounds since my check up 4 weeks ago, however, according to my scale, it's only about 5 pounds. My blood pressure is normal at 112/74 (I'm still alive, hooray!). Baby's heartrate was about 140 bpm. My glucose test results came back, I don't have gestational diabetes. My tummy is measuring 27cm, up 3 cm from the last visit. I asked the doctor why I am uncomfortable in the upper right side of my abdomen, right under my rib cage. She says that it could be a leg or something and a lot of women experience that. She checked and sure enough, she felt a foot right there! So the little munchkin is stretching out her leg right there and making mommy uncomfortable. Also while she had her hands on my belly, she could feel her hiccuping. A wide grin spread across her face. She's a great doctor. Other than that, it's off to another OB appointment in two weeks! Hooray!

I'll have Brad take another belly picture of me so we can all compare my 23 week photo with the 27 week photo. Have a great day!

1 comments:

Mel said...

hey holls- can't wait for your new pix, my fundal ht. was 32 yesterday but the Dr. said for twins it really means nothing b/c we do u/s so often to check on growth. That is so sweet about taping for your mom, makes me get all gooey inside ;p)))