My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

The End is Near!

Hello everyone! And now for the news you've been waiting for... no, I'm not in labor - yet. But I just got back from my OB appointment. Had my first internal done. Not something I really want to repeat too many times, by the way. But things are moving and grooving down there. Dr. Bley said that the baby is at zero station (how far down the baby is. It goes from -5 to +5 station and that would be crowning of the head). and she can feel the head. My cervix is soft and very thin (effacement). She said I only had a little ways to go! She didn't check to see how much I was dialated because that would have been a little too uncomfortable for me as my cervix was still far back. But she said that things are progressing and she's guessing that I'll deliver before my estimated due date! I actually didn't have to have an internal done... but I was curious as to what my "status" was. :)

Other than that, I'm feeling fine. Measurements, blood pressure and weight are measuring perfect. Now the wait begins! I am so estatic! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

jlmishler said...

Sweet lovin! Im excited for you! Come on baby!

Annie said...

Woo hooooo!! That is great news.. so exciting! Keep us all posted!

Kelli said...

Holls that is VERY exciting news! Come on out little girl- we all can't wait to meet you!! :)