My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm such a pig!

Well, Mommy is happy to report that she's doing great in feeding Amelia. We went in for a weight check at the pediatrician today. She weighs a whopping 6lbs 3oz! If you remember, at birth she was at 6-8, then at discharge she was at 6-4 and then three days later she was at 5-13. Now a week later, she's back up to near her discharge weight! While we were there, Dr. E was writing in a chart and came over to see little Amelia. He was happy that she didn't have that orange glow anymore! He was also happy to see that she gained 6oz over the course of 3 days. He thought that was good. He said no more supplements of formula if we didn't want to.

That's it for now... sorry no pictures. Mommy forgot to bring the camera upstairs to upload them.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That's great about her weight! Every time I read updates from you, I get so excited to meet my little boy!

jenthomas said...

She is a doll! I am glad she is doing so well. Hopefully she is sleeping for you as well :). Take care and give that cutie a kiss and a squeeze for me.