My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An afternoon out

Nothing really new to report. Today Amelia and I took a drive to Lake O to see our friend, Jen. We had a good time in the great outdoors talking, sleeping and tooting (the last two are what Amelia liked to do). Tomorrow, we'll go on another trip to Lake O to visit Daddy's work. Should be a fun time!




Here's a picture I caught of Amelia sleeping on the couch. I thought it was so cute because this is probably how she was situated inside my tummy for half of the pregnancy. I used to poke her left foot (which was near my belly button) and she'd push right back. I could also feel her moving her arms and hands lower down on my belly. So that's why I think this is the position she assumed while waiting to come out.




And this picture I couldn't resist! I gave her a bath and her hair was all spikey... and she was mad at me for not feeding her on time. I think this is one of her best pics so far. Shows her personality. :) (she's sitting in her rocking chair) Click on the photo to make it bigger! It's well worth it.

4 comments:

jlmishler said...

YEs I love Amelia's hair! That was a fun day!! Loves!

Yo said...

LOVE the pics! Doesn't Jen look like the perfect little mother? And, the fetal position pic and hair pic are awesome. Keep enjoying each day...the little ones grow too quickly. Love to you! xoxo Yo!

Kate said...

Yay! I love the pictures. I can't decide which one I like best but the last one of her crying is priceless. Too cute!

M said...

I am green with envy that Jen got to cuddle that sweet baby!

Love the spikey hair pic!

Loves!