My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Everything's Okay!

After waiting and waiting for the doctor to call, we called the doctor for the results of Amelia's blood test for bilirubin (at least the second draw). It was excellent... her number went from 16.0 on Tuesday which is high to 13.7 on Wednesday which is low and not considered a threat anymore. So that means that we don't have to do anymore phototherapy! Yea! Tomorrow we go in for a weight gain check up. I am sure she gained a few ounces, as my milk definitely came in. Plus, she's been taking in about 3 ounces of formula. But we don't have to do that anymore because her bili levels went down. This feels like a weight just came off of our shoulders. Brad and I weren't worried or concerned that something might happen to her... but we just wanted our daughter healthy!

More pictures to come!

5 comments:

Yo said...

Holly - I'm so happy Amelia is doing better and the jaundice is gone. You and DH are wonderful parents - she is one lucky little girl! xoxo Yo!

Kelli said...

Holls that is terrific news! No more baby "glow worm" then! :) Glad to hear that everything is going well! You, Brad & Amelia have been in my thoughts!!

Anonymous said...

just checking in on you Holls and so HAPPY to hear Amelia is progressing, it is very common(jaundice) and goes away very fast. Yeah!!
XXOOXX Mel

Howard Happenings said...

Holls-glad everything is going well and her levels went back down. I know it's a relief!!! Thanks for the update!

Holly H

Brooke said...

Yea! I'm glad that everything is ok now! I hope you are enjoying every momemt with her! Take Care!