My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Two Week check up (video)

Amelia had her two week check up today. She's a very healthy baby. She weighed in at 7lbs 2oz! Mommy is doing a great job of feeding her! Her head grew to 14" in circumference... as it was 13 1/4" at birth. Her length is still at 19". Everything is going well with her. She got her PKU test (metabolic ailments and such) done and was such a trooper! Our next visit is her two month visit at the beginning of August.

Here are a few pictures I took of her today out in the garden. She's wearing her little summer jumper that g-ma Margo bought for her. (Don't forget, you can click on the picture to make it bigger!)

I love my summer jumper, Grandma!


Amelia by Grandma's Blessing Rose


Mommy & Amelia in the garden


Here's a :48 video of Amelia having some tummy time. She's starting to lift her head up and turn it in either direction. She did it a couple of times, but I think she finally pooped out when I grabbed the camera to grab the video. Right now she's napping on my lap, oblivious to the world.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

What a precious angel!!!!

Kelli said...

She's growing like a flower (sounds better than saying weed!) LOL. :) She's so sweet and precious! How's momma and daddy doing? Can u believe it's been 2 weeks since she was born..wow!

Kelli said...

Oops..sorry I just noticed ur ticker said she was growing like a weed..wasn't trying to be insultive w/my last comment! just stupid Kelli humor! :)

Howard Happenings said...

She is beautiful and you look great. I am so happy for you!

Holly H

M said...

Oh Holly! I am head over heels for that little angel! Thanks for all the pics!! I love checking in on you guys!

Loves!!

jlmishler said...

Such a sweet little face!!

jenthomas said...

She is a doll and a half! What a cutie! My how time does fly, before you know it she will be walking and talking (well...not for a little while but it sure does go fast) I hope she is letting you sleep. Take care!