My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Week... (pics)

Just a quick update on Emmy... we got the "all clear" call from the vet yesterday morning. The growth on her neck was exactly that, a growth. The name of the diagnosis was long and cumbersome. The only thing I managed to get out of it and remember were the words: dermatalogical and lymp-something. But it all boils down to some skin growth and not cancerous. The surgeon removed all of it and all is right in Emmy's world. By the way, Emmy gives a shout out to Shiloh... hope he gets better soon and can soon run again.

Work is going well. I am enjoying my schedule. It hardly feels like I am working the way it's planned out. Amelia is loving Becky's. There's so much for her to do there. Secretly, I think she has a crush on the little boy who also goes to Becky's on the same days she does. Here are a few pictures of Amelia... by the way, she's getting really heavy! She's already up to 13 pounds! Here 4mo check up is Oct. 6. Yikes!

Here's my little thug. This was taken before going to Becky's on Wednesday. I'm not sure why she was giving me that face...


Here's my little thug smiling.


Here's Amelia talking with MoMo on the phone last night. She was giving her opinion on the presidential debate that's supposed to happen tonight. She's very involved in politics. She's going to be another Alex P. Keaton - but not a republican.

Until next time....

3 comments:

jlmishler said...

YAY for Emmy not having cancer!!! Thats wonderful news! I love the little "thug" pics! Im also glad that your work schedule is working nice for you!!! Much loves

Anonymous said...

Great news for Emmy!and precious pix of Amelia, your little thug, ha ha ha..oh and the weight, I bet Nia is about 13? we find out Tuesday. Boy crazy already, look out mommy! Hheheheheh..

Yo said...

What a little cutie you have there! I love the new "thug" outfit AND, what a precious smile little Amelia has! Sending you tons of love! xoxo Yo!