My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Making Progress! (video & pics)

So I am sitting here at the computer hoping to update my blog when Amelia started getting fussy. I started making noises... ahh-ooh sounds. Then all of a sudden she starts copying me. She started making the oooh sound! What's really cool is that I was over exaggerating my face/lips (basically puckering my lips as I was making the oooh sound) and she would copy me with her lips as she was making the sound. Then I tried getting her to makr the ahh oooh sound together... and she did! We did it several times and each time she did it I would squeal in delight and say "yea, Amelia!" she'd then give me a big ole grin. Good times!


Here's a picture or two of Amelia from today:



And here's the reason why I logged on to post. See how well she's holding up herself? Watch closely at the very end.... :)




1 comments:

Annie said...

What a big girl!! That is so great, and she is just too cute! Looks like she will be on the move in no time with how she holds her head and feet up!!! :-) Loves, Annie&Darby