My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A better day... sort of...

Today was a good day for me and Amelia. Mommy was strong and didn't cry at all today. It's getting easier.

However, today was a crappy day on another note. Our neighbors took Emmy to the vet because she had a watery eye. The good news is that her eye can be cured with antibiotic drops. She's got a bacterial infection. But while the vet was looking her over, he found a lump on the back of her neck. He did a biopsy on it and it came back with some cancerous cells. So now he wants us to bring her back in to get it removed sooner rather than later. :( Please pray for my little Emmy. More to come on that...

3 comments:

jlmishler said...

HUGS!!! Ill be keeping Emmy in my prayers!!! Oh sweet sweet emmy!

Kelli said...

I am happy to hear that yesterday went better for you w/ Amelia. Your poor furbaby though!! :( I'll definitely keep Emmy in my prayers- please keep me posted as to what you find out! And I'll definitely give you a call if I continue to struggle w/ bf- thanks for offering the support!!

Yo said...

Oh Holly - I'm so sorry to hear about your little Emmy. My prayers go out to her - maybe it was a blessing in disguise that she had the eye infection. Glad you and Amelia had a good day. Thinking of you tons! xoxo Yo!