My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Red Lobster

Amelia is doing well. We survived our first week of Mommy working and on the weekends, Daddy watching her while Mommy is at work.

Just a quick update on life: Emmy goes in tomorrow to get bloodwork done for her upcoming surgery. She goes under the knife on Friday. I am sick with a cold - all those germs from work. Congrats to Jay and Natalie who are expecting their first on May 2! Woo hoo!

Here are couple of pictures from this weekend. The first is Amelia on the floor after a major diaper blowout.



These are pictures of Amelia with Cousins Francie and Wayne at Red Lobster. Apparently Amelia likes the all you can eat shrimp meal!



Does a bib come with this dress?

Amelia and Grandpa

4 comments:

jlmishler said...

Just thinking of Emmy today! I hope all is well as they prep for Friday! XOXO

Brooke said...

When I saw the title of this entry I HAD to read. I have been craving Red Lobster for EVER, and now they have the All You Can Eat Shrimp...YUM!!!! Ray and I are going there for our anniversary tomorrow, I am so EXCITED!!!!! Just thought it was funny that you mentioned Red Lobster! I hope Emmy does great Friday. Cute pictures of Amelia!!!!!

Kelli said...

Hope your cold gets better soon! No fun being sick!! Been thinking about Emmy...hope all goes well on friday- definitely will keep her in my prayers that all is well. Amelia is such a DOLL!! Look the dress (and drool as the accessory!!heehee!!) TOO CUTE!!

Annie said...

Sending lots of good luck your way for Emmys procedure tomorrow!! And lots of hugs and kisses for you and cutie Amelia!! Loves, Annie&Darby