My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

The alarm clock is set...

So this post will be mostly about me. Tomorrow I return to work! Can you believe that 13 weeks has passed by? Incredible. It seemed like eternity when I first went on leave. I guess it was nice that Amelia came right at the beginning of my leave, which allowed me to have more time with her. But I think I have it good. I am only away from Amelia for 3 days a week. She will have a great time with Becky. Then on the weekends, she'll be with Daddy while I am at work. I ultimately want to be at home working... but that will come in due time... until then, I am lucky to have the flexibility at my current work to let me go to part time and to make sure that my lunches don't change times, as I will be running to Becky's to feed Amelia. Will let you know how the first day of work goes. Until next time....

2 comments:

jlmishler said...

I cant believe its been 13 weeks either!!! Im really sad for you :-( But im jealous of your schedule!!! XOXO

Brooke said...

So sad about going back to work. Are you going to have to pump at work? I want to BF for a while, but not sure if I want to pump at work. I hope you have a good first day back.