My Little Munchkins!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

The week is done!

Well, the working week for me ended on a better note. Mommy is really really really happy she picked Becky to watch her most prized possession. Becky is so nice and loves Amelia lots. She's been giving her lots of tummy time and is very patient with her. I get daily reports and lots of picture messages on my phone! If you're reading this Becky, Hi and thanks a bunch!

My second most prized possession is doing fine. The eye ointment is helping Emmy a lot better. She's almost back to her old self. In addition, the vet called me back yesterday at work and said that he discovered "tumor" cells in the needle biopsy. He couldn't tell if they were cancerous or not. So on Monday I'm taking Emmy to get her bloodwork done and then on Friday she'll go in to get the growth removed. Also, if it's there, I asked the vet to take out her microchip. There have been some reports saying that the chips are causing cancerous cells. So all is good on the Emmy front for now. We're just on a holding pattern until the pathology report comes back.

In the meantime... here's a picture of Amelia taken last night after bathtime. I was talking to her like Donald Duck and she was liking it.

PS It was so nice to sleep in the morning! Woo hoo! 8:00a!

4 comments:

jlmishler said...

Yay for a better day!!! I hope that you are well and that they find that microchip! Much loves!

Kelli said...

Glad that you had a great ending to your week and that things are getting better! Sounds like Amelia is in GREAT hands! Do you have to work this weekend? Talk to you later- Kelli & Ms. D

Mel said...

Hey Holls- sorry I have been so out of touch, I posted a long post on our blog, you are welcome to attach my blog if you wish. I also wish you good day ahead w/Amelia and her new schedule! Oh and prayers for little Emmy and good days ahead for her. My dog is microchipped as well..hmm..

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly, I love the Blog it's so cool I have never seen one before, I feel so out of the loop! LOL It's so nice to hear such great words from such a nice person! I love Amelia so much she is such a joy to have in my home and the kids really love her too! Have a wonderful day see you tomorrow.
Becky